RELOJ GPS GARMIN D2
PRODUCTO A PEDIDO 100% GARANTIZADO
SÓLO DEPOSITAS SÓLO EL 10 PORCIENTO DE SU VALOR Y 90% RESTANTE UN VEZ LLEGADO A CHILE
TIEMPO ARRIBO PROMEDIO 7 HÁBILES.
PROTEGEMOS TU INVERSIÓN
Se uno de los primeros en tener el nuevo RELOJ GARMIN D2.
Este reloj de elegante diseño y multiples funciones diseñadas exclusivamente para ayudar en las labores de pilotaje en el Cockpit, cuenta con una base de datos mundial.
Se ha anunciado que su fecha de lanzamiento es el 15 de noviembre de 2013, y PILOTSHOPPER lo trae para ti.
Usado por pilotos experimentados y principiantes, quienes lo catalogan como imprescindible como apoyo y respaldo de toda navegación, aportando seguridad y confianza en casa vuelo.
El precio engaña, pues si bien no es accesible para todos, la utilidad que presta deja completamente fundamentada la inversión.
Te invitamos a revisar el SIGUIENTE VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9koaPhbnyrI
O bien revisa cuales son sus principales características:
Garmin re-imagines the aviation portable with the first highly capable GPS watch designed specifically for aviators. D2’s features include Garmin’s signature direct-to and nearest navigation functions, as well as a built-in altimeter with adjustable baro setting, altitude alerting capabilities, display of both local and Zulu/UTC time, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the Garmin Pilot™ app, VIRB™ action camera, and more.
D2 pilot watch is designed to be as sophisticated in style as it is in function. It’s the first pilot watch built to aid aviators in flight, combining stylish design with a high-sensitivity WAAS GPS receiver, altimeter with adjustable baro setting, and 3-axis compass that puts a wealth of information right on your wrist. Its domed lens makes the screen easy to read even in direct sunlight while a brilliant orange backlight illuminates the display during night operations.
D2 meets the needs of global aviators by offering a worldwide aviation database. Pilots can easily press and hold dedicated buttons for quick access to perform direct-to, nearest functions, as well as create fly-over waypoints of their current locations. Additionally, pilots can load flight plans and create waypoints, similar to the capability found in our popular portable GPS products. Other features include the option to assign customized data fields to display GPS ground speed, GPS track, distance, estimated time enroute, bearing, glide ratio and much more. D2 features altitude alerting which notifies pilots when they reach or leave a preselected altitude, helping to ensure the desired altitude is maintained in-flight.
Pilots can navigate precisely and accurately with D2, which offers a built-in WAAS GPS, highly accurate altimeter with an adjustable barometric setting, compass with an HSI, and moving map page. With the option to set up vibrating alerts within D2, pilots are easily reminded of critical operations such as when to switch fuel tanks in-flight or any other time sensitive operation.
D2 enriches every flying experience when integrated with select Garmin products. Pilots may conveniently build flight plans and create waypoints within the Garmin Pilot app on compatible Bluetooth (BLE) devices (like the latest iPad, iPad mini, and iPhone 4S or newer) and easily upload them to D2. Additionally, D2 will remotely control Garmin’s HD action camera, VIRB. When connected to VIRB, D2 has the ability to remotely start and stop video, view elapsed time for active video recording, as well as capture high quality still photos – even when video recording is active.
The D2 Pilot Watch is not intended to be used as a primary navigation device in any aircraft.
- First worldwide aviation GPS watch designed specifically for aviators
- Garmin's signature direct-to and nearest features using an onboard database
- Built in altimeter with adjustable baro setting and compass
- Automatic logging of flight time
- Like the portable aviation GPS that you love, fit for your wrist
- Providing a very sophisticated and eloquent, precision instrument from the GPS watch and aviation experts
- You're conscious about your style, so why not do it with something designed to enrich and simplify your flying experience.
- Direct-to and nearest with basic moving map, zulu/UTC time, programmable timers with vibrating alerts, altimeter with adjustable baro setting and compass, VIRB control, flight logging with connectivity to flyGarmin logbook
- Displays UTC/zulu time along with multiple configurable time zones
- Scaled version of a worldwide airport database that displays on a moving map for quick access to direct-to and nearest functions
- Easy access to begin time off using the stopwatch and capability to set a vibrating reminder to switch fuel tanks or other operations using the timer.
- Automatically starts the GPS when altitude detects that you’ve taken off.
- Compass with HSI, GPS and adjustable baro altitude, moving map, and user defined waypoints.
- Additional customization much like Garmin aviation portables, allows the pilot to select their favorite data fields including GPS ground speed, GPS track, distance from waypoints or destinations, estimated time enroute, bearing, glide ratio and much more.
- Garmin Pilot and flyGarmin support for the Aviator watch connectivity to upload flightplans (route) and download track data
RECUERDA, ESTE ARTICULO ES TRAÍDO PARA TI EN FORMA EXCLUSIVA POR ESO DEBES HACER TU PEDIDO PAGANDO EL 10% DE SU PRECIO Y EL 90% RESTANTE UNA VEZ LLEGADO A CHILE.
MÁS QUE UN LUJO UNA NECESIDAD.
Add some Title here
Add some text you think it will be useful for your clients here